2 days at BRITE’s Conference in COLUMBIA (NYC); 1 page back up!
My own Manifesto – BRITE’12
The Decalogue I’ve learnt from the BRITE conference
1. Brands go from quality to TRANSPARENCY
2. Communication is bites&atoms; technology&humans
3. Brands need to be both; digital and analogical and all is one; balance
4. Simplicity matters; we’ll pay 7% more price for a simple brand
5. We need to have a GREAT story, a REAL one
6. Humans move from career paths to career journey
7. Corporations go from climbing the latter to joining the lattice
8. We want to make people HAPPY by Pleasure, meaning and engagement
9. A brand needs to be human and accessible (Linda Boff, GE)
10. We need to add VALUES in order to exist
My own 10 words to BRIEF the BRITE’12
Any brand operating in the 21st century should apply to these 10 values
10 BRANDS mentioned as great performance at the BRITE’12
2. Procter and Gamble
3. Toyota (Where my kids are) and Toyota PRIUS
Dejar un comentario¿Quieres unirte a la conversación?
Siéntete libre de contribuir!