Gemma Cernuda will be presenting the GenderFilter©
at The Purse Power II in Dublin on the 25/11
Join RDC and iReach on Tuesday, November 25th for Purse Power II, a half day seminar (9am to 1pm) on marketing to women.
Irish women are firmly in control of the purse strings; accounting for or influencing 85 percent of all consumer purchases. However connecting with them; particularly women aged 25-54 has become increasingly challenging as they juggle a constant mix of work, family and self-care. Women embrace new gadgets and devices more quickly than men. They exceed men’s use of social media on every platform except LinkedIn.
- Find out about important new research on Irish female shoppers
- Learn how to increase your brand’s profitability through better marketing to women
- Hear powerful new game changer insights and techniques on marketing to women
- Hear stories of success from Irish case studies
- Gain new ideas and tools to tap Ireland’s biggest consumer purchasing power – women
International and Irish experts will provide peer knowledge, case stories, statistics & new research, as well as do’s and don’ts, so you have a multitude of new ideas and tools to approach Ireland’s biggest consumer purchasing power – women.
Bridget Brennan ( CEO at Why She buys – USA) , Rachel Dalton (CEO at iREACH – Ireland) , Gemma Cernuda (CEO at Ellas Deciden- Spain) and some other speakers will be exposing and debating on how women are ruling the consummer decisions and brands should pay more attention to them.
Sign up for the free morning-semminar!
Loking Forward meeting you next tuesday in Dublin!